Phase two, renovation of the east end of the Wellness and Rehabilitation Institute building, is now in progress.
- Demolition of interior partitions is nearly complete.
- New walls are being framed.
- Mechanical and electrical rough-in is ongoing.
- Sprinkler installation will begin soon.
In other campus improvement news, renovations of the nursing program facilities at Smyth Hall are underway.
- Demolition continues.
- Utilities are being removed and relocated. There will be periodic shut downs for steam and water.
- Partitions are being framed.