- The west retaining wall will be poured the week of December 12.
- Brickwork continues at the south end of the building and will be complete around the first of the New Year.
- Roofing is ongoing at the west side of the building.
- Temporary heat is on in the building, so interior construction is moving forward. Drywall is being taped and finished on the ground floor. Walls will be primed and have the first coat of paint by the end of December.
- Drywall is being installed on the first floor.
Please note: There will be a brief electrical shut down on Friday, December 30 at 7 am. Power will be out for approximately three hours. Construction updates will continue to be posted to this blog.