- The brick installation will continue on the south end of the building through December.
- The slate roofing is nearly complete on the east side of the building and will now continue on the west side.
- Window installation is being changed to the week of December 19.
- Construction of the greenhouse foundations has begun.
- Most interior partitions are framed throughout the building and drywall is installed on the ground floor.
- A campus-wide electrical shutdown is tentatively scheduled for approximately three hours on the morning of December 30.
Construction updates will continue to be posted here.