- Roofing work continues and the simulated slate shingle installation will begin next week.
- Brickwork on the east, north, and west elevations should be completed by the end of November.
- Construction of the south retaining wall is complete; work continues on the west retaining wall.
- Installation of windows will begin by Thanksgiving.
- Installation of drywall will start in about two weeks on the ground floor and first floor once the roofing work is further along and the building is weather-tight.
Weekly construction updates will continue to be posted here.