- The brick on the east facade will be washed down next week.
- Roofing work has begun and will continue for the next few weeks.
- The south retaining wall will be finished next week.
- Framing of the interior partitions is nearly complete from the ground floor through the second floor.
- Work on the steam line from the boiler house to the building will begin next week.
- There will be a steam shutdown affecting the entire campus on Wednesday, November 23, to tie the new steam line in.
Check back here for the latest construction updates.