Here is this week’s construction update:
- Construction of the new tunnel will begin May 31.
- The foundation walls at the southwest corner of the building will be complete next week.
- The water line serving the building will begin installation by the end of next week.
- Construction of the retaining wall on the west side of the building will commence.
- Structural steel will arrive on June 6.
Also, a reminder: We will have an electrical shut down for the entire campus on Saturday, August 6.
Check back here for continued construction updates.