Nazareth College is proud to announce that preliminary construction work for the Integrated Center for Math and Science is well underway. Check out the construction crew’s progress in person on campus or by viewing our live web camera of the construction site.
In the near future, site activities will include the following:
- Excavation for the overall building should be complete Tuesday, March 22.
- Utility relocation continues for the water line along the tunnel near the Golisano Academic Center. Next week the line will be tested and disinfected.
- Surveyors have begun laying out the exact location of the building.
- Excavation of the footings/foundations has begun and will continue into next week.
- Concrete will be placed for the footings next week.
- They will begin to form the foundation walls next week.
- The area north of Elizabeth George will be seeded when weather permits.
- Coordination of the utilities under the basement floor slab is in progress.
Visit this blog for weekly updates about the building’s construction, continued fund-raising efforts, and other related Nazareth and national stories.